Sunday, August 24, 2008

Look at those adorable chunky cheeks! He had it easy sleeping the whole hike and then just hanging out once we got to the lake! He'll probably appreciate it a little more in a few more years!

5 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Way to cute!!!

K Walton said...

oh gosh, brittany soffe/payton has a child...My sister found your blog, don't ask me how :) Anyways, I would love to add you to my blog. email me so I can add your email address on our list! We need to get together!
kimber.dye@gmail.com

mikelle said...

Hey Brittany! Long time no see! I just found your blog through Laurel's. It's so fun to be able to see what's going on with your cute little family. It looks like you guys are doing awesome. I had no idea you had a baby! He's adorable. Congratulations!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

He is pretty stinkin' cute. I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed your hike and that he was so good for the whole thing. That always makes things nicer and a lot easier too for you and Brock.

Anonymous said...

He is just so cute. I just love you guys, you are so amazing! Thanks for adding me as your blog friend, ha ha! I love it!
-Sarah Lapray