Brock was able to take Saturday off for conference this weekend and we were so glad to have him with us! Since he never gets Saturday's off we decided to do something fun so we took a drive to Bear Lake while listening to conference. It worked out great because Isaac slept the whole time and we got to enjoy a beautiful ride. Logan canyon was amazingly gorgeous and I'm so glad I got to see all the fall colors!
It worked out perfect because we got there about 20 minutes after conference was over and so Isaac got to run around and play for a couple hours. It was pretty cold though!
Here's our family pic by the lake.

It was so great to hang out with my hubby all day! We dont get to see him very much in the daylight hours now that he works 50 hours and goes to school at nights. We miss him but we are so grateful that he has this job and so grateful that he is going to school!! We will look back at this time one day and it will seem like it was sooo long ago! But for now I'm enjoying the Journey and loving every minute of it!

It was so great to hang out with my hubby all day! We dont get to see him very much in the daylight hours now that he works 50 hours and goes to school at nights. We miss him but we are so grateful that he has this job and so grateful that he is going to school!! We will look back at this time one day and it will seem like it was sooo long ago! But for now I'm enjoying the Journey and loving every minute of it!


4 comments:
I know how it feels to never see your hubby! I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end.... atleast it better be :)
That looks so fun!! And pretty!
Glad you two got to spend some quality time together, it's hard finding time and then when you have it, it seems to go by way too fast!
ya that is tough stuff. hang in there. I hear it gets better...that is what i hear anyways:) I hope it does too. I am glad you guys got to do something fun on that day!
Post a Comment