Well lots of people out there know this Surprise but some still don't...
We are expecting baby number 3 ! and it's a GIRL!
I am so excited, especially now that I know I'm having a baby girl.. but I hate to admit this I haven't been way excited the last 19 weeks... This has been quite the surprise (that's a better term then accident don't you think? ) for our family. I was quite content with my 2 boys for the next couple years. Especially since little Lukey is quite the handful. But sometimes there are other plans that we don't account for and I know for a FACT that this little girl wanted/needed to come right now and no matter the precautions I took she was coming! haha! I've been so so so sick and the usual ridiculously tired that goes along with the first trimester. But finally at 18 weeks she's decided to be a good little girl and I haven't paid tribute to the 'porcelain god' in over a week!! It's been great! And now today I found out that it's a little girl and I am so happy. I love my boys don't get me wrong! But a cute little girl to dress up and wear bows...I am so excited:)
So even though I've got my work cut out for me with...yes...3 kids under 3. I don't like to hear those words. I know it will be OK. Hopefully. So the facts are I am 19 weeks along, due January 13th, Isaac will be 3 1/2 and Luke will be 20 months. It's going to be crazy! But fun and I know I will have lots and lots of family and friend support so I will survive! :)


6 comments:
Ahhh! SO happy for you, Britt! You are SUPERMOM! You're going to have the most darling little girl!! Glad you're starting to feel a little better :)
I did 3 under 3. The twins were 1.5 months away from being 3.5 years. It was crazy, but watching all of them now, it is fun to see their reaction to each other and how much they can play together. I love them being close. Congrats with the new family member.
Congratulations! A sweet baby girl!!! You will be busy, but somehow we always get the help we need! Congrats again!!!!
oh my gosh!!!! Britt!!! Congratulations!!!! And I am so excited you will have a girl to play dress up with :) I'm sure she will be just as darling as your two cute little boys :)
CONGRATS Britt! That is so great! I definately believe everything happens for a reason! And I'm glad you've had relief for a week! I can't imagine having the two boys to take care of while being sick though-let me know if there's anything I can do! And I'm SO SO SO happy for you that it's a GIRL!!!
Oh my gosh, I did not know this! Congratulations!!! My little boys are 15 months apart, and I understand the whole surprise factor of things. You will do amazing!
Post a Comment