Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baby Legs!


I finally got to put my machine to work again! oh how I've missed sewing the past few weeks while we've been moving! My sister and I sewed these baby legs up yesterday! They are SO simple and cheap! My kind of combination! We just picked up some long socks from Target for $2 and used this tutorial! I love how they turned out. My little Sadie is almost 15 months and still wont walk!! She's a stinker. Anyway, her poor legs are so scratched up from crawling outside with her brothers so I thought these would be a good way to help protect her poor chubby knees! So if you need a quick easy baby craft, this one is great! We also made boy ones for the Brig (the gray and white stripe) they looked so great on his chubby little legs!  

Enjoy!

( Pics of the new casa coming soon! )

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

Cute since baby legs are so expensive. Avery is 4 now and wears them as leg warmers for dance. I am going to have to do them. Thanks!!!

4webbsontheweb said...

Cute blog Brittany! I didn't know you had a blog. Now I can see what you guys are up to.:)
I will have to make some of those baby legs for Hannah! Super cute!