Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mini (Before not after) Home Tour

I have been so excited to post some pics of our new home! But the problem is we are STILL in boxes (embarrassing) I know! But in my defense we have been driving to SLC 4+ days a week! So I barely have time to do the basic chores around the house! But we are making some progress! Here's the outside, with all the tree's and bushes grown in:) We are SO spoiled with our yard! It's amazing! Let's just hope I can keep it alive...seriously yard work is not my specialty!



Backyard
Playground for the kids! 


Gazebo! 
     Since we are talking about the amazing yard, here are some pics of the backyard! Seriously the previous owner was a professional landscaper and again we are spoiled! It's already SO nice! 
"Water Feature!"
 It's actually quite nice having the water sound
while relaxing in the bakyard:)
 Now here's the kitchen, this is not a good shot AT all! This was taken while I was there cleaning before we even moved in. But I don't have a better one yet. I have SO many idea's for what's going to happen in here so stay tuned for an awesome before and after! (once I find time of course!)


 Here's the living room! Again I can't wait for the before and after! I am so excited to get some paint on these white walls!! 

Here is my FIRST Before and After! My master was my number 1 project! It's not ALL the way complete but it's close enough!

Before
After.
Still looking for a lampshade and some
 decor for Brock's side of the bed. And I am in the process of
making many more pillows for the bed! :) 
My dresser.
 not 100% happy with this but
it's going in the right direction:)
Master bed reading nook:) And Brock's dresser that I painted. 

 Anyway! There is much more to show but for now that will have to hold you over! We also got our walk in pantry built wahoo! But I still need to take some good pics of that. So that will be next time's before and after! It turned out amazing! And hopefully when I stumble across all the rest of my master bed decor I will update these pics! My next project is the office/ front entry (that's where all the boxes are!) And I can't wait to get started on it!


5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Aaaahh! LOVE IT! Looks so great already!!! Can't wait to see more pics :)

The Jensens said...

I seen on FB that you made your headboard!! I think it looks like I could do it. PLEASE post a tutorial on this! Your house is so dang cute and your backyard is to die for!!! Congrats. BTW don't feel bad we are still in boxes too and it has been 2 months. But kids are time suckers and I would rather them suck my time then anything else!!! =P

Whitney R said...

Love your new home!!! Can't wait to come visit, looks amazing!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

WOW! The whole house is AMAZING but I'm SO Jealous of that YARD that's all done for you!!! Ours is a HUGE project!

Brittany said...

B i need your headboard!!! :)