...its been a few years since I posted anything. A few months ago I needed to look something up that I remembered blogging about. As I was searching for the blog post I needed, I was able to re-read some of the posts from 4,5,even 6 years ago. And I LOVED it! There were so many memories and stories that I used to post on my blog, many of them that I had forgotten. It was like opening a time capsule, and I began to remember those days when I just had 1 baby, and then just my 2 boys, and the crazy days when I had the 3 kids under 3. All of that seems like a long time ago. And it was only 4 years ago.
I realized how much of the day to day you forget when you are in the middle of raising all of these little kids. And even though I wouldn't want to go back necessarily, it is really fun to visit! And I'd really like to keep those memories alive. Im tired of Facebook, and yet I feel like that is the easiest way to store memories. But I want more stories, and Im not comfortable sharing all my life details on Facebook. So Im excited to come back into the blogging world.
Although, I used to blog for others, for the comments, for the likes, for the attention that my blog would get. Now I'm blogging for myself. For my future self anyway. I feel like my days right now are perfect, I love every day, I love my children, I love the ages they are right now. Everyone is healthy and happy and I know all too well how quickly that can change. I feel like Im just trying to grasp every moment I get to to be with them and the more I want time to slow down, the faster it goes.
So I'm excited to blog, and post pictures of the adventures me and my family go on. And hopefully they will be a source of comfort to me one day, because I know how quickly life can change, and I know that before I know it, my kids will grow up and live their own lives, and sometimes that thought can be so terrifying for me, maybe one day I will find comfort in these memories.
Monday, September 5, 2016
I used to blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment