Monday, November 17, 2008

Bath Time!

Life has been so CRaZy the last few weeks! We've been so busy, especially with school. It seems like the end of the semester is always that way...I love when night time finally comes, and hopefully homework is done and the house is picked up. Every night we feed Isaac his cereal and then he goes straight to the bath. I love this time of night, when Brock is finally home and we all can just relax. I loved these pictures of him they turned out so cute! Just for the record he just put his hands there on his own! I didnt even make him do that:)



7 comments:

Brittany said...

aww he's so dang cute! i'd love to babysit anytime! lol

The Payton's Place said...

Oh he's so stinkin cute! I can't wait for Christmas so I can snuggle those cheeks!
...and I can't wait to move home so I can watch him grow up!!! I feel like i've missed out on so much already!
Love ya girl!!

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha :) Adorable.

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

He's adorable! Good luck with school!

Nari said...

YAY! Happy day, you put more pics on! :) Bah he's cute! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow B-Ritt!!

Brianne said...

aww presh. Those are so stinkin cute! love it

{McGinty's} said...

how cute. That is funny about the hands thing. I found that comical.