Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soffe Family Photos

We took family photos this last weekend and they turned out so great! I just had to share them. Our photographer was awesome Elton film and images! I wanted to give her a shout out because she did such a great job!















6 comments:

{McGinty's} said...

Love those pictures. I love the one of Isaac in the middle of you two and you just see your feet. So precious. Love it.

Chelsea and Spencer said...

So cute!!!

The Payton's Place said...

SUPER SUPER Cute!!! Love your boots too, where'd you get them!?

Kelly Jean said...

Beautiful! I love the one with you and Isaac! So cute.

John, Rebecca, Wesley, and Ethan Payton said...

I just love those pics!! You all look so good!! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday!! :-)

Heather said...

You have the cutest family! I can't wait to hang out with you guys this week! See ya soon!
dunlavydot.blogspot.com