So I guess this ugly sweater thing is a new tradition going around because when we were at the DI buying them lets just say we weren't the only ones! haha. We had a great time at a Christmas Party at the Dunluvy's house! Thanks for hosting guys! I didnt get any other pics but this just about sums it up...Friends, Food, Games and Sweaters...what more could we ask for at one Christmas Party? It was great fun!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Ugly Sweater Christmas Extravaganza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ok, so you look totally hot!! Haha. I love ugly christmas sweater parties! Next year we will have to host one for sure!! Anyway, way to pick out some ugly sweaters!
You cut your hair!! You look gorgeous! You have such a good looking fam, even if you do wear ugly sweaters!
new hair cut? looks cute! let's play asap!
how fun! your hair is adorable!!! You are just the cutest family! Lets get together soon
YOU CHOPPED YOUR HAIR!!! OMG i love it!
Post a Comment