Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Adam

I just can't believe that today is already Christmas Adam! (Christmas eve's eve just in case you don't know!) This month just flew by, I can hardly believe that it's Christmas this week! Let alone in 2 days! Luckily finals are over and another semester of school is done, it's so nice to have a little break for a month! I actually get to see my husband at nights, it's great! I'm excited for Isaac's first Christmas, it's going to be fun! I already know he'll be more interested in the wrapping paper more then his presents... but it's still will be fun to have him here with us!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Christmas Adam huh? Is this a thing you made up? haha, I've never heard of such a thing!

jake.shalise said...

It has flown right by! I hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas!!!! I bet it'll be SO FUN with Isaac!