I just wanted to give a shout out to my boys! I love both of them so much and am so grateful to have them both in my life. Brock is such a help with Isaac and I dont know what I'd do with out him! This picture was really cool but then I played with it too much and now it's just kind of cool. Oh well. Yes that is baby spit on Isaac's shirt:) thats how life works! Babies know when they have a cute outfit on and thats why they always ruin it... But he still is adorable!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your familly is adorable! Aren't boys the greatest? I love the ugly sweater idea, I'll have to use it next year.
I love your blog! Your header photo is so darn cute! Isaac's sweater is adorable ha ha I love his little sweaters they are sooo tiny. He is the cutest little boy!!! I hope we can do the lights soon or something else! :)
I still think the picture looks great even though I didn't see it before! I hope you guys are doing well. We miss seeing you guys!
I would have to agree with them knowing when they have a cute outfit on...but he's still so stinkin cute! I love him so much! Thanks for making me an aunt again, I love it so so much!
...yeah and Brock's ok too! ;)
Cool you guys have a blog! Isaac will be crawling all over the place before you know it! We need to get together again with John and Reba. We had a lot of fun over there with you guys!
Post a Comment