Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look who's walking!

I'm not ready for a toddler! We were just looking through all Isaac's video of the last year and I just about cried! I miss my little newborn... but it's exciting to see him getting so big! It's fun that he talks to me and interacts but its sad that the last year went by so fast!

9 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Brittany!! What the heck!!! Oh no, he wasn't walking that good on Sunday! YOU'RE not ready for this???!!! I am not ready for it! ahhh, just in time for his big 1st birthday! I love it!
p.s. love that you don't have any mirrors in the dining room anymore!! ;)

Heather Strong said...

Wow he is walking really well! Good job!!

Travis and Addie said...

no freakin' way! oh he's so darn cute but you're in trouble now!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

This was so incredible to watch!!! I loved it! I am so happy for you guys! He is getting so big and so fast! He is absolutely adorable and you guys have done an amazing job. Congrats on the walking!!!

The Jensens said...

Yay!!! How fun and sweet is that! He is gettig so big! I can't wait to see him again. Now it won't be long and he will be running all over the house and getting into everything! All I can say is when Bodey started to walk it seems life went even faster and all the sudden he was 5 so hold in tight and enjoy the ride!

Jace and Dusti said...

I seriously can't believe that we are both married, I'm having a baby in 3 months, your baby is going to be 1 and is walking! Did you EVER think that just 3 years after high school this is where we would be? I sure didn't! But I sure love it! It's so fun!!!! You're such a good, cute, fun mom!

Adrianne Miller said...

Look at him go! What a big boy!

Heather said...

Oh, that was cute!! I enjoyed watching you folow him around too!

Silvia said...

So sweet.
Happy Happy Birthday for Isaac TODAY!