Today Brock's BFF Mathew Hilfman Gillrie got married! It was great to attend the sealing and we also had fun at the reception! It was a beautiful wedding! Matt and Brock have been best friends since 8th grade when Brock moved to Florida and then their Senior year Matt moved here to Utah and lived with Brock's family. It was great to meet all the Gillries because they are Brock's 2nd family, he basically lived at their house growing up and they all treat him like their brother. I didnt get very many good pics but here's a few...
Matt and Brock at the temple! Adorable:)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
how cute is that!? I love weddings, they are the best!
Lovely family... You are such a great companion...
Here is the link: http://www.sugardoodle.net/Pioneers/Picnic%20in%20Nauvoo.shtml
I'm no sure if the "companion" sound weird, I was talking about Visiting Teachers.
Post a Comment