Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Independence day!

We had a great 4th! We started the day by attending the good ole Murray Fun Days parade! Isaac loved it! We had fun too!



We went with Ari and Nate. That's Nate poking his head around Isaac.

After some swimming and an amazing BBQ at my in-laws we went to the Murray Fireworks. We took POPO with us since he had to work that day so everyone else in the fam went camping. Isaac loves his POPO:)
It was an all around fun day. Isaac fell asleep half way through the fireworks but I was proud of him for making it to 10 to even see the beginning! And I think he liked what he saw, he kept clapping every time they went off which was fun ! I always love the 4th and this one was one of the best!



2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Britt, you are so beautiful!!

{McGinty's} said...

such a darling family!