Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Big boy's dont cry... good thing your still my baby!

Isaac just keeps growing! He's walking everywhere the last few days and I think he forgot how to crawl! I feel like everyday keeps going by faster and faster.. I'm worried that summer is almost over and I don't want it to get cold again! But here's a few pics before church last Sunday. He finally can wear his adorable Adidas tennis shoes that he got last year for one of his showers... So cute! This crying picture is his true personality... he's got quite the little attitude!






4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, your little boy is soo handsome. Let's get together soon!!

Heather Strong said...

Those pictures are really cute! He is so big!

marc and becky said...

oh my heck he is so cute! We are planning on coming to Utah sometime in August. We'll let you know when for sure so that we can come see the little guy:)

The Payton's Place said...

hahaha! he's so freakin cute! even throwing his tantrum, he's adorable.