I can't believe how crazy this summer has been! I feel like we are going non stop on a roller coaster and it never slows down! Luckily my biggest event of the summer (girls camp) is over and done with! It was so much fun but so much work and I am glad that I don't have to worry about it anymore! I hope someone will give me their pics so I can post some of them but I sadly didn't take any. I just had too much to do to worry about taking pictures!
One other fun thing we've done is had a lot of fun going to play group all summer with our ward. This week we went down to the Gateway and played in the fountain which was tons of fun, but as usual I was too busy chasing Isaac to get too many pics but here's a few.
Isaac wasn't sure if it was OK to get sprayed in the face with water. So he mostly stood on the outskirts trying to decide if it was OK or not. But he did enjoy watching all the other kids running and playing.
Isaac and Sophia eating there lunch!
It's been a fun summer and I'm sad to see it coming to an end...now its time to start thinking about fun things to do when its cold outside and that takes a lot more brain power.


5 comments:
You have been really busy, I haven't seen you since the parade! We definitely need to get together soon!
So fun to see my little one with Isaac in your blog!
CUTEST FAMILY PICTURE EVER! I love it!
Isaac just keeps getting cutier! Such a cute family! It was fun to get together with you and your sisters and mom! We need to plan a get together with just us and our kids and hubbies sometime.
Post a Comment