Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Payton!


Yes it's true, we are expecting baby P number 2! And we couldnt be more excited! This little one is expected to arrive the first week of June but we are crossing our fingers for the end of May:) But that puts Isaac and his little sibling 2 years apart and I have a feeling they will be best friends! Hopefully:) 3 months down only 6ish more to go!

17 comments:

Austin and Ashli Jones said...

Congrats, That is so exciting. They will be best friends for sure. I can't wait to here what your having. Let us know.

Kelly Jean said...

Ah! Exciting!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys!!

Heather Strong said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Brianne said...

Bso! What the heck, I feel so out of the loop!!!! That is so fun, I'm so excited for you! Can we please do girls night soon so we can not be strangers anymore? :)

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats!!!! I did not know that you were expecting. They will be great friends with how close they will be. It has been fun watching the twins with Josh. Hopefully I will not be too far away from expecting either. Maybe I should drink some of the same water. Haw,Haw!!! Let me know if you need anything,

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

yay! Congrats to you! I can't believe you're going to have 2 kids! WOW! Congrats to you guys!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Congrats Britt! That's so great! Are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?

Matt and Amber said...

yay congrats!!!!

Brittany said...

jeepers creepers b!!!! you don't waste any time huh!?! well congrats i guess lol. 2 kids to my 0 hahah just the way it should be!

{McGinty's} said...

oh my!!!!!!! CONGRATS BRITT!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Adrianne Miller said...

Apparently if I just checked your blog the last few days I would have already known. I am just so excited for you!

Crystal Escobar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandi Nilson said...

Soooooo happy for you!!

The Payton's Place said...

SO happy! I hope it's a girl becuase you know you love those flowers!!! ;)

Jace and Dusti said...

Well I'm going to add to everyone's congrats! haha

The Jensens said...

OMG!!! I thought I worte something on here but when I went to go see what a crazy person wrote on your blog I didn't see my comment! I must have not sent it or something! Congrats!!!! That is so awesome! I am do freaking happy for you guys!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

How exciting!!! You're gonna have 2 and I still don't even have 1....!! So excited for you guys!!