Yay!! I'm half way through this pregnancy... too bad the second half is the longest part! I just can't wait till summer gets here and I feel like there's a lot of winter left to be had. We found out a couple of weeks ago that we're having another little boy!! We are so excited, we were hoping to have two little boys in a row! I'm sure they will be great friends! As soon as we get our regular computer up and running I'll try and post a picture of my ever growing belly... there's no denying the baby bump now, I've reached the point where I can no longer hide it and I must embrace it! Time to pull out the maternity clothes I suppose!
I'm trying my best to enjoy the now and not constantly look foward to the future.. especially at this point, I want to focus as much as I can on Isaac before another little one is to steal my time away. I think he'll be a great big brother and I am looking foward to chasing both of them around! Fun times ahead... but like I said it's a good time to focus on todayand enjoy every minute:)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Half Way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh Britt I'm so happy for you! YAY! We get to find out what we're having in two days so I'll let you know. I can't wait to see pics of the belly :)
I couldn't agree more. I have a hard time enjoying the moment. I seem to always anticipate the future. Something I suppose we'll both have to be working on. :)
They will be great friends and I am so excited to have another nephew. Thanks for making me an Auntie all over again!
That's going to be so stinkin cute! Two little pals!! It's really sad not seeing you anymore!! I say it's time for another play date! :)
Two little boys is going to be a blast! Jack is going to have lots of little friends.
You so don't look prego yet! The last part of the pregnancy takes FOREVER!!! I hate it!
So exciting! Mom of TWO! Wow :)
Also, I was at my parents Stake Conference a few weeks ago when my dad was called into the new Stake Presidency. Your grandma was called on to bear her testimony during the meeting. What an amazing lady!
Congrats, guys! I saw your blog off of nikki's and spencer's. Glad you guys are doing great. Were also expecting our little boy the same week hehe
Post a Comment