Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Brock!

We celebrated Brocks Birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'm just really slow on updating pictures lately! We couldn't do much since he left for work at 5am and went straight to school until 9pm but we did what we could:) Isaac and I decided to throw him a suprise party so we decorated the house and blew up balloons and made paper crowns. Isaac was so excited he could hardly stand it. So when Brock said he was on his way home we turned out the lights and tried to hide but Isaac was too excited and couldnt stop giggling. But we had a great time! I am so proud of all that Brock is doing! He is gone all the time but I know he wishes he could be here with us. He was in Reno Nevada all last week for a school competition and his team placed 2nd overall for their presenation which is fabulous! He hopes to get a job opportunity from the competition so we'll have to see how that goes. This week he's gone to Oregon all week for work and next week he's going to Montana for work, so it's going to be a crazy month! He's taking 18 credits and working 40 hours and there's not much time in between thats not used for sleeping. We miss him lots but we are proud of him and we enjoy all the time we get to spend together! We are looking foward to graduation in December but for now we are just holding on tight as life takes us on this crazy ride!

6 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOON.

The Camacho Family said...

I understand you pain with Brock gone so much for work and school. Chirs's job keeps him away most of the time and I feel that I am a single mom. But I too am greatful for all he does for our family. Hang in there there is a light at the end of the tunnel for your family. If you do need a friend you can always call on me. Happy Birthday to Brock.

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

happy birthday brock! your husband is old now brit! we have a few more years til we sound old thank goodness. if you get bored (or just need to get out) and want to do something let me know!

Trish said...

Awww! Very cute surprise party hats! And I love that Isaac was so eager to surprise his daddy! I'm still waiting on belly pictures...

jake.shalise said...

Happy Birthday! That's so cute! I won't lie I was hoping to see your cute belly!! I think it's time for a picture of you on here :D

We need to play miss you guys! We are over at our condo fixing it up all the time on the weekend ha ha so if you are interested you know where we are!!

The Payton's Place said...

what a cute wife and momma you are! i am so sad for you and it makes Bert's 12 credits and 30 hour work weeks look pitiful!
I'm glad he's almost done though - for you and him! it's rough having them gone all the time.
oh and just for the record - if you move out of state, i'm hiding in your luggage!!! ;)