Yay for vacations! Isaac and I got to go to St. George a couple weeks ago while Daddy was in Reno and it was so nice! I was sad Brock wasn't with us but we had a great time playing outside in the nice weather. Isaac is my little summer baby and he loves more then anything to play outside! We went hiking, and swimming (indoor), and played at the park, and rode bikes. It was fabulous to get away for a few days and be warm. I am SO ready for spring!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
St. Jorge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time! Can't wait until I can have fun vacations with my little man!
He is such a little stud!! Look at that smile.. Looks like you all had fun!! Nice little get away!!
So cute! I can't believe that's the same little boy! Wow he's changed a lot!!
Hey Brittany! I'm so glad you found me...now we can "blog stalk" eachother. Ha! Congrats on the second kid...it makes life a little more interesting but a whole lot more fun. And yes....lunch is a must!
Post a Comment