Monday, March 8, 2010

3 years ago today...

...this is what we were doing!



It feels like we've always been married yet I remember this day like it was yesterday! Happy Anniversary Brock! I love you more today then I did that day, and I didnt think that was possible! Thank you for the most amazing 3 years!

7 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I think it's awesome that you were able to do sealings on Saturday with this day right around the corner.
Can you believe how fast the time goes by? Our three year is next.

The Chezik Family said...

congrats to you both~!

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats on your anniversary. I am sure that you are just as happy today as you were then. It is funny, Chris and I celebrate our seventh on Sunday the 14th.

Trisha said...

Aww-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Congrats!

Kelly Jean said...

Ah! Happy Anniversary! 3 years...! Wow! How exciting! Hope it's an enjoyable day for you two :)

jake.shalise said...

So fun! Congrats to you both!! March weddings are the best!! :) I'm so sad we missed out on Friday night. Jake's dad ended up coming and we got there early so started working and ended up all dirty.. didn't think you'd want us around!! Anyway miss you!!

Heather said...

Congrats to you!!