We are so excited for Spring weather! Even though it's been a mild winter it's so nice that its finally getting warm! We love being outside it makes the day go by so much faster! Last week we took advantage of Brock's day off and went to the zoo! It was so much fun. Isaac loves animals lately, he's got pretty much every animal noise down and he had a great time seeing all the animals! It was so fun to spend the day as a family, it was one of those days I was sad to see end, but we made some great memories!
I love his face in this picture! He's saying cheese:)
And then so serious with daddy:)
Yesterday was also a fun day! Isaac and I went with Silvia and Sofia and Rebecca and Wesley and we went to reading time at the library then spent the afternoon at Murray Park eating lunch and playing. It was such a beautiful day and it was so nice to get some Vitamin D!
Isaac and his cousin Wes! Wes seems to be in deep thought, I couldn't get them both looking at the camera at the same time...
Isaac and Sofia, they wouldn't stand still together so I had to get an action shot. But it turned out kind of artistic. At least I thought so...
He's such a big boy now and he loves doing things all by himself. Especially going down the slide!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Yay for Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He is getting big!! Oh my goodness, it's been way too long since we've seen you guys! He's adorable!
I love his face in the first picture! He totally looks like a little chipmunk! I love it!
so fun. next time you do a park and play day, i wanna come!
Hey Brittany! I finally have my blog up as you can see, we can keep in touch a little easier now I think:) I'm excited!
Post a Comment