Friday, May 7, 2010

4 weeks and counting!

I have so much to do in the next 4 weeks and I feel like my brain is shutting down! If I dont write everything down then I cannot remember AnyThing!! I can't believe this little babe will be here in 4 short weeks or less...I took out all Isaac's old baby clothes and washed them and put them away and it made me so excited! I love newborn clothes and I can't believe he'll be that small!

Not sure if I'm ready for this or not...but ready or not here it comes! I just hope I can get my brain back together before he gets here so everything can be done. I'm almost done with the nursery and I'll for sure post some pics once it's complete! I think I must be crazy to change everything around but I was sick of looking at Isaac's animal style nursery so I decided it's time for a change, and I think it'll look great!

I'm glad I have a few more weeks to finish some things up and spend some fun time with Isaac. But I am super excited to meet this little man and embark on the adventures of being a mother of two! It should be lots of fun;) I'm also super excited to get my body back to myself! Being Pregnant is magical and everything but I'd be lying if I said it was my favorite thing in the world! Only a few weeks left to go and I have a feeling it's going to be pretty fast!

5 comments:

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

Finally an update! Now we just need pictures of the nursery & more belly pictures. I can't believe you're going to have 2 babies!! So crazy! You'll do so great!

Adrianne Miller said...

Your pregnancy has just flown for me! It's much easier when it's someone elses :)
I can't wait to see your little baby. Two is going to be a handful but I know you'll do great. I'm just a few steps away if you need anything! Issac can come over and play with Jack any time!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

SO excited for you! So excited we're both going through the same things and we're both having little boys! YAY!

Austin and Ashli Jones said...

aw!!! so exciting. It seem like not that long ago you told us you were prego. We need to all get to together again and have a play date. I want to see the boys room.

The Payton's Place said...

I am so excited for you! I will look to you for so much advice when that time comes I get to embark on being mother of 2.
I need to come see the little men's nursery!!!