Well exciting news today! I'm dialated to a 3 and 70% effaced! I've been having some good contractions all weeekend nothing regular but they were there so I was hoping I had made some good progress from last week but I didnt think it would be that much! Last week I was "maybe a 1" and "starting to thin" so I'd say it was a good jump! I'm hoping for atleast one more week before this little one makes his appearance though... I'm almost done with the room but I've still got a few things to do like buy a car seat! And Brock needs to get home which it looks like it wont be until atleast Friday... he wants me to go into labor so he has a reason to come home earlier but I think I'd rather just have him here when it happens rather then worry that he won't make it in time! So as of now, no it's not time yet but its getting closer every day!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oooh! Good luck!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet baby Cody! Wahooooo! :)
YAY! I love to hear about progress! It's gotta feel good to know that your body is doing what it's supposed to! I'm so excited for you Britt!
Post a Comment