
Luke Adam Payton was born Sunday May 30th at 6:25am. He weighed 7lbs 5oz and was 19 1/2 inches long! We are so excited that he's finally here. More pictures and story to be posted when I have more time...hopefully that happens:)
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Baby Luke Arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Congratulations, he's so tender!!! Look at your cute family!!! Congrats!!
Congrats!! He looks just like Isaac did, I think!
Ah. Adorable. Congratulations!!
Congratulations! He is just precious! I can't believe you have 2 kids! sheesh! post more pictures as soon as you can! :)
Congrats Brittany!! Your family is so cute, I'm so excited for you!!
He's just perfect! Cannot wait to see him! We want to come visit but I totally want to make sure your settled in, let me know when is good and we'll walk on over and bring some food along with :) even during the week is just fine!! Any day really ha ha
Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you guys! He is so precious! I'm so happy that the day finally came for you to have him. I cannot wait to hear all about it!
Congratulation you guys. He's here he's here, how fun is that. He is so cute.
Congratulations! He is so adorable!!
<3 him!!!
So happy for you!!!
He is so cute!! Hope to meet him soon.
He is ADORABLE!! Congrats to you guys!!
He is so adorable, don't you just love the newborn stage? Congrats again on the blessing of your new addition. Let me know if you are in need of anything. I can take issac for a few hours if you need.
Post a Comment