My fabulous Sister in Law Erin came and took some newborn pics of Luke and here's a sneek peak at some of the one's she's finished editing. I love them! and I love him!!
He is so precious. I hope that you are doing well and that you family is adjusting normally to your new addition. If you need anything, please let me know.
Brock and I were married in March 2007. We had our first baby boy Isaac in June 2008, his little brother Luke joined the family in May 2010 and our little Sadie arrived January 2012! Yes that's 3 kids under 3! Brock works hard in the Industrial Construction industry and I get the best job in the world, raising my 3 kids!
6 comments:
so cute!!! how is isaac handling it??
He is so precious. I hope that you are doing well and that you family is adjusting normally to your new addition. If you need anything, please let me know.
Oh wow Brittany, these are such gorgeous pictures and he is so adorable! Mike and I would love to come see him sometime!
Oh my goodness he's such a stud! SO cute! I love the pics. Can't wait to see more.
he is adorable!!
He is such a cute baby!
I hope to see you this next week!!
Post a Comment