First I have promised many that there would be a baby bump picture posted. So here it is. 25 weeks.. Not the best picture, I had to have Brock take it and he was laying down so I'm at a wierd angle and I love that I'm wearing my sweats. To tell the truth I find myself wearing sweats most of the time these days. As soon as I get home I put them on because I can't breathe in my jeans! And I like to feel comfortable so I can chase Isaac! 
Well now that that's taken care of. We've decided on a name! yay!! Last time with Isaac I just couldnt decide. It seemed like such a huge decision and I just couldnt figure out exactly what I wanted. But this time I didnt want it to be that way. I wanted to decide and stick with it and call this baby by his name before he was born so we could get used to it... ya know?? So anyway we've picked a name after some decision and it is.....drum roll please... Cody Henry Payton. Cody because Brock always loved that name ever since he was little and I love it too. and Henry is my Grandpa Marshalls name. He'll be our little cowboy. But dont anyone start stitching this name into blankets because it still could change:) haha. But as of this month that's his name and so far I'm sticking to it!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Baby Bump and Playing the Name Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I love it! I love the name Cody! We thought of using that for a girl. Kody. But its way cute I like that a lot! I love the baby bump as well. Thank you for abliging my crying! haha
Jack was going to be Cody for about 2 weeks! I love that name. And guess what? Henry was my grandpa's name too and I have thought if we have another boy that would be his middle name! Weird!!!
You look so cute! I wear my sweats all the time, too, and I don't even have a good excuse. I think the name is so cute!
That's a really cute name. And can you give us a picture of a real bump, let's be serious, I think I was about 3 months along when I had that bump! I hope you all are doing well!
YAY! Love the bump (super cute!!!) and love the name! I'm glad it wasn't too hard to pick...it's been somewhat of a a challenge over here...
Ah, how adorable! He's gonna be such a stud. And you look great!!
Love the pic.. U are always so stinkin cute.. I am so excited that Brock finally gets his name he has wanted.. Little Cody Payton has a nice ring to it ;-)
Cute! you are adorable. can't believe you are on baby number 2!!!
Love it. all of it. Bump, name, sweats! Let's really be honest, most days I am still in the same sweats I was in the night before and am lucky to even brush my teeth! No THERE'S honesty!
Post a Comment