Wow Summer is just about over!! I can not believe how fast it's gone by! I didnt realize it had been a month since my last post.. How did that happen?! We've had such a fun summer! Even with a newborn we have done a ton of fun things! Here are a few things we've done so far this month...
We went to the childrens Museum with Wes and Rebecca! Such a fun place I recommend it if you have little ones!
We went on the alpine slide! Isaac loved it!
Riding the ski lift..I was a little nervous about Isaac but he did great!
We take naps whenever we have a free minute:) Especially daddy he works so hard!
We've watched this litte baby grow chubbier every day! he is already 2 months old!
Played lots of water games. This water gun rarely leaves Isaac's side, it's his best friend!
We took Isaac to his first Movie Toy Story 3! It was a hit he loved it:)
We ate snow cones and watched the other kids play in the fountain at gateway. Isaac refused to play too. He was just fine watching.
We celebrated the 4th with a BBQ, Swimming and Murray Firworks!
On top of this we've
-spent lots of days at the pool!
-went to Wiggle Worms most every week
-went to Liberty Park
-went to the zoo
-went camping up at Strawberry
-and spent lots of time playing at grandmas house!
I love summer and this summer has been great! and I am looking foward to making even more memories~
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Busy Summer Days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Boop! What a terrible friend I am, I can't believe I haven't come to see you yet. We really need to get together, and soon.
Hahaha this post makes me sad that I've been sitting in class all summer, although it still has been a great summer! I would like to see your family soon and I know Mike would too!
Haha, I love how Isaac is sitting in the movie theater chair! Cute cute cute. What a great summer you've had!
Post a Comment