Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My little men!

Can you tell who's who?

Everyone keeps telling me that Luke looks just like Isaac but to me they are so completely different in my mind it's hard for me to agree that they look alike. But then when I was going through some old pictures of Isaac at 3 1/2 months I found this picture and OK I agree they do look alike! The only and biggest difference is their skin color Isaac has olive skin like his momma and luke's my little white boy;) like his daddy!




They still have their differnces but they do have similiarites. In this picture they are making the EXACT same face! I love it!



(Photo courtesty of Erin Payton Photograhy)

I'm loving being a mother of two but it is much crazier then I thought it would be! I've had my fair share of stressful days and I think it's getting harder as Luke gets older because now he's awake more and Isaac's not so happy about that. He loves his brother lots but he loves his mommy time too! It's fun though and I'm just tyring to enjoy every day! I love these two little men and I love being their mommy!!

4 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Oh Britt, they are like little twinners in that picture with Grandma and Grandpa. I love it.

The Hatches said...

Hahaha oh my gosh they look SOOO much alike in those two pictures! They are such cute little guys:)

Jace and Dusti said...

Wow Luke is looking more and more like Isaac. I love that they are making the exact same face. That is so hilarious! You have two cute boys and you're such a good mommy! :)

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Oh I love it! Their faces are identical in that picture! They're both SO cute!