Wahoo! The day finally came! Brock graduated from WSU and it was a looong 4 years in the making! I am so super proud of my man and his hard work! We have been married (almost) 4 years and in that time we have had ONE summer semester where both of us were off! Yes ONE! So to say its going to be great to not have late night classes and homework is an understatment! I'm sure there wont be any extra time but I am glad what time we do have wont be around homework:) what a happy thought!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Graduation!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is just great brittany! what a happy day! YOur house looks so cute! I am so sad we could not make it to Briannes get together thing! Hope all is well. Lets get together soon!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Post a Comment