Tuesday, November 30, 2010

6 MONTHS... already!



HAHA this picture AlWaYs makes me smile! This is A BROCK face if I've ever seen one! I can't believe my bubba is already 6 months! Where has the time gone! He's a CHUB of a baby too @ 17 lbs and 27 inches! He is a joy and is always quick to smile. He has had a bit of colic which kept me up pretty much every night the last 6 months but I wouldn't trade him for anything!

Thanks for always keeping me on my toes Lukey! I love you!!

2 comments:

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Oh my goodness he's adorable! I'm sorry he's been keeping you up...that's always a bummer! Parker is 5 months now and 16 lbs. 11 oz and 26 inches! So they're definately similar builds :). And Parker has been keeping me up lately too...I feel ya!

Austin and Ashli Jones said...

Omgsh he is so big and adorable. Kinlee is a month and she is ready getting so big and chubby. We need to get together soon.