
No more words are needed! I love these two boys of mine sooo much!
Things have been unbelievably crazy the last 2 weeks. Moving was and has been crazy, moving with babies is NOT fun! but we are loving our new house and we are starting to get into a good routine so things are looking up!
I haven't had a husband through this whole thing except for the morning of the move. He has been swamped with school and his big certification exam that is THIS saturday! I can't wait until it's over so we'll see him again! 6 weeks of school left! I can hardly wait!! Having a husband in school is much worse then being in school yourself and I'm looking foward to him being done! In the last 4 years we have only had 1 summer semester where neither of us had school. It's going to be weird not having school and homework hanging over our heads!
I think we'll get used to it pretty quickly though!
This fall has been wonderful! (even with moving) we had a great Halloween and it was fun to watch Isaac now that he really gets the into the excitment of everything!
As always I'm sad to see this blessed time of year end so quickly. And even though I'm not ready for snow and the freezing cold I'm looking foward to the holidays and spending lots of time with my two adorable babes:) 
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Love these Two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute family picture!
that young child of yours has a huge noggin!!! lol :)
Such a cute family! Jace is making fun of Brock's wig! And with Ash I didn't tell you that story because it happened that Saturday around 3! But she is doing better now! Just very scary!
Post a Comment