Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's official...

We are Moving! We got our house rented and we are moving out THIS Saturday. This was much faster then we anticipated especially because Brock is completely swamped with school and work right now! For example tonight he's at work till midnight and tomorrow he's at school until 10:30... So this leaves packing and preparing the new house completely up to me and then cleaning and preparing the condo next week agian up to me. But that's ok thank goodness for my Mom or I don't know how I would do it while taking care of two little ones! But things have been so crazy the last 3 weeks! I've been up at the New house cleaning every day! and I still feel like I have so much more that needs to be done!! But we are so excited for this new adventure! I am suprisingly sad to leave Oak Meadows... Every memory I have is here 3 of my 4 years of marriage and both of my children have been born here... It's sad to say goodbye especially to our neighbors but we are excited and looking foward to this new adventure! This is a HUGE blessing that the Lord has given to us! and I am so Thankful for this new chapter of our life!

5 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I am so jealous but really happy for you. You'll have to tell me what it's like to live outside of the ghetto. Don't go MIA!!

The Hatches said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Mike and I most likely won't be in a home for a LONG time with school and all! I'm jealous;) I honestly wish I could help you out or something, sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate! I have school and work today/tomorrow and then Saturday Mike and I leave for Vegas. Good luck with everything and enjoy your new home!

The Chezik Family said...

Congrats. That is fun. I hope everything works out well for you!!!

Kelly Jean said...

Awesome, Britt!! That's so exciting! Good luck with the move - ditto what you said, thank goodness for moms. :)

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I really did love oak meadows, but it is nice to get out too!