Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthdays and Big Decisions...

One year older and hopefully wiser too! I turned the big 23 last week! haha i'm so old i know;) I have this weird thing were I like odd numbers better then even numbers so I am happy I'm 23! A whole year of an odd number!haha

I had a fun birthday in Park City with my family. And my sweet Brock surprised me and came up too! He was supposed to be at school all night. It was the best present I could have gotten! Sadly though I forgot my camera so I have zero pics:( Oh well! It was fun anyway!

So as for Big Decisions... We have our house up for Sale! So far nothing but we are hoping it wont take too long to Sale but you never know with this market... We have been blessed with an amazing opportunity that we just can't pass up. Brock's grandparents have recently moved in with his parents and they offered us their home. Rent now and hopefully in a couple years we can qualify and buy it for our own. It's an adorable bungalow in Canyon Rim (by Skyline highschool), in a beautiful area. AND most importantly we would have a yard! and a garage! and a little more elbow room.

But first we must get our house sold...

So we are doing all we can to make that happen. We truly feel so blessed and so Thankful for all we have been given at this time. After an amazing conference weekend I have a good feeling about this and I know with a great amount of faith and guidance this will be possible!

2 comments:

jake.shalise said...

Glad your birthday was just awesome! WOO WOO for 23!!

I hope you guys sell soon too! Than we can have hangouts at your home :) So I've been thinking we should really pick a night and go to the temple together. Let me know what day would be best!! I think it'd be fun to go together.

The Camacho Family said...

I hope that you have an easier time selling then we have, in 8 months we have had 20 shows and 1 offer that didn't work out, I hope that we can get sold soon too. Skyline area? That is really nice. I have a aunt and cousin that lives a block north from Skyline and I went to high school there. I am glad that you were able to spend your birthday with Brock.