Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow day!


I love big snow days!

Especially when they happen on weekends so we can actually play!


We had so much fun playing all morning in the snow!



I love seeing the world through a child's eye. These boys make everything so much more fun and they remind me how important it is to play and laugh every day! You have to laugh during the work because there's never a time when the work is over! So live in the now...

2 comments:

The Hatches said...

It's so true to learn to laugh and enjoy the work!! I've learned to try to enjoy school so much more and make it somewhat fun to do homework and it's made a HUGE difference in my grades and my happiness in general:)

Kelly Jean said...

Amen!! Why procrastinate happiness? It's too much fun to put it off!

Looks like fun!