
I LOVE this baby so much! He is so funny! I like to describe him as intense, if he's mad he's "intensely" mad if he's happy he's "intensely" happy... I love him though and now that he's crawling he's so much happier on a regular basis! My most favorite thing is him and his big bro interacting and playing together! I love it! and I know I'm supposed to do better about living in the moment but I am SOO excited for Summer, with Luke turning 1 and Isaac turning 3 and warm weather and babies that walk, and vacations! I am just done with this winter and ready for the warmth!! So please spring come, and be warm and make me happy! Although looking at this picture makes me happy too:)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
This is love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment