We took our FIRST family VACA a couple of weeks ago and I've been meaning to blog about it but I've been to lazy to download my pics! I was so excited to go, it really was the first time we had done something farther away then Park City and all together as a family. We had a good time, it's fun to get away and stay at a hotel and eat out. It was kind of an adventure for me and the boys because Brock was in training all day so it was just the 3 of us exploring the Vegas Strip, which can always be interesting! But it really was fun. The only downer was Isaac got the Flu (influenza flu we are getting vaccinated from now on!) so he wasn't feeling to good the first part of the week:( but we still had a good time Here's just a couple of pics I was pretty busy keeping these two boys busy so I forgot to pull the camera out (as usual!)...
LOVE this one! 
M&M Factory:) 
We stayed at Mandalay Bay and they have an aquarium inside the hotel so we had fun spending time there!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Viva Las Vegas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh so cute! Wish I coulda been there!
This is my new blog... so you know so you can take off my old one :)
How adorable! Looks like you guys had fun-I'm glad you were able to get out-that's much harder to do as a mom. And even harder I'm sure with two! Way to go!
Post a Comment