Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy Days

Lots has happened the last month and a half as I've been avoiding my blog. Not for any particular reason, just haven't really felt like blogging. Well I mentioned Luke turned one and we had a fun little party for him. He's such a doll, I just love my little blondie:)

Then we had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Oregon Coast with the Soffe Fam. We had a great time playing at the cold beaches, and seeing the Redwoods:) I have so many memories of Oregon as a kid it was so fun to take my kids and Brock and let them see everything!


Isaac at whaleshead beach. He was in heaven:)

Luke had a great time too, I spent most of the time trying to make him stop eating the sand. As you can see I wasn't always successful:)


Our little family at the Tree's of Mystery. I love the redwoods and I really loved being there with Brock.


Then this little monster turned 3! and we had his cousins over for a fun little water party! I love this picture:)


He loved his slip in slide, this is a nice action shot...Then on his actual birthday we took him to the zoo! Then went and got some yummy dinner at Ruth's diner. Look at those silly brothers!

We also celebrated the 4th with the Murray Parade, a BBQ and lots of fireworks. And I went to girls camp which was great fun! and basically the rest of the summer is planned out a week at Park City, a week in California, 2 BFF's getting married... so much to do and I love it all! Hope everyone is having a fun safe summer:)

0 comments: