Here ya go 25 1/2 weeks prego!

I must say I love all you people out there that love being pregnant...you know who you are, and I am envious of you. Because I on the other hand feel these 40 weeks can be quite challenging. I love babies, and I'm excited for this baby but the 9 months and 4 weeks ( really 10 months) of pregnancy is always a struggle for me. Of course I love to feel the baby move, but after that I see no real positives. Nausea and vomitting for 18 weeks..seriously terrible heart burn...clothes no longer fitting...hormones up and down like a mad woman..exahustion..any way you get the picture. But I really don't want to sound like a downer here because I am getting more and more excited for the arrival of my little girl. I know it's going to be crazy, but it will be fun and exciting too and I have to say I do love buying girl clothes ( and getting hand me downs which is just as good to me!) and the best part of pregnancy is the end! You get your body back and a sweet baby in addition:) And I'm on the down hill slope, I'm afraid she'll probably be here a little sooner then I'm ready for!
12 comments:
So, here's the thing. With Aurora I loved every single second of being pregnant. That comes with years of struggling to become pregnant and so once I was I embraced each second, didn't care about the clothes, etc... guess it helps I was hardly sick. With Audrey - a whole different experience. I hated every single second of it. I felt annoyed when she would move, and even more annoyed when she got the hiccups for the 1,000th time in the day! I was THRILLED to not be pregnant and now I get the joy of getting my body back to what it was. Sigh...
I am proud of you for looking on the bright side. there is a light at the end of the tunnel...the joy of a little sweet thing in your arms. NOTHING BETTER. xo
p.s. you are an adorable peggo. so you shouldn't worry about a thing...but I can totally feel your pain! blah! ;)
oh and is it bad one of the first things I told Rebecca when she announced her pregnancy was "I'M SO HAPPY IT'S NOT ME!!!" HAHAHAHA... mean...but true.
I'm right there with ya girl. I am not a lover of pregnancy. But you look fabulous pregnant (I know I know... You probably don't feel it) but trust me, you look great!! Best of luck with the rest of pregnancy! And how exciting about a girl!!
Um, so when are you going to start showing?!
I think that you always look cute pregnant. Me, I never think I am cute. Girls are fun. I wish I could say 25 1/2 vs. 10 but it will all be worth it for the both of us in the end. Sure miss you.
I think that you always look cute pregnant. Me, I never think I am cute. Girls are fun. I wish I could say 25 1/2 vs. 10 but it will all be worth it for the both of us in the end. Sure miss you.
You make a much cuter preggo lady than I do. I am thrilled to hear about your little one!!! 30 weeks over here with a little boy. 22+ years from now, I say we set them up. ;)
Girrrl, you look good!
I thought being pregnant was piece of cake... the hard part was coming home after delivery! (Although, you have to take into account I, overall, felt great pregnant and had an extremely ornery newborn)
Howwwww do you do it? You are 25 1/2 weeks with your third child and you're ridiculously skinny! When I'm pregnant, I'm coming to you haha. Can't wait to meet her by the way, she is going to be so beautiful!
You look fantastic, Britt!!! Your little girl is going to be so beautiful - just like her mama :) Hope the next few weeks aren't too uncomfortable for you!!
You look adorable! And I'm with you as far as I don't like being prego either. I'm SO excited for you that you're having a girl though!!!
You look so darling Britt!! I seriously hope that I can look like you when I'm pregnant! You make it look fabulous!! Hope all is well with you guys!! :D
Post a Comment