Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tricky Leprechauns...

Yesterday we made this "Leprechaun Catch" as Isaac calls it, or Trap as I call it so that we could catch a Leprechaun last night.

But that tricky Leprechaun escaped out the side and left a trail of gold and rainbow treats.

Then he turned our milk green!


And he flipped our couch over and made a big mess!


And he turned our carpet green! Oh wait that was already green...
Anyway,
the boys sure had a fun time finding their treats and looking for the Leprechaun all morning. Hopefully we can figure out a better trap next year so that he can't escape!




3 comments:

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

You are SO cute Britt. What a fun tradition!

Kelly Jean said...

I love it! So cute & festive & fun! Way to make it such a fun holiday for your kids {and you ;)}!

St. George's Medical School said...

This is adorable! haha I love it!