Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh the JOYS...


of Little BOYS!
I love these two! They are my buddies, we have so much fun all day every day together!
Here are some Things they LOVE;
dirt and mud, mud and dirt, bugs, dirt, spiders,
mud, superheros, cars, weapons, tools and did I mention dirt
and mud:)
Favorite Luke story of the week (there are so many it's hard to choose, this kid has more personality then anyone I've ever met and he's not quite 2!):
We were walking at the mall last week and I was letting him walk (more like he demanded to walk and I didnt feel it in me to fight him to stay in his stroller). Anyway he got confused and couldn't find me for a second even though I was just a few steps ahead of him. And this group of "Grandmas" started talking to him all at the same time saying "hey your mommy's right there" "over here little boy" etc... and Luke looked at all of them and yelled "STOP IT, STOP IT!" with both hands in the air. It took them by such suprise that this little baby could talk they did stop and then he saw me and ran to me. And I just laughed and walked away!
Favorite Isaac Story: about a month ago we had a wedding to go to in Ogden and I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear heels or not, so I wore my heels and brought a pair of flats with me. Well last week Isaac was getting ready to go somewhere with me and he had on his boots and he had his tennis shoes in his hand. And I said "Isaac, why are you bringing 2 pairs of shoes?" And he said " I just can't decide which shoes to wear, so I'm bringing them both". :)

4 comments:

St. George's Medical School said...

Oh how I love this, those little boys are the cutest! haha they are so funny, great stories thanks for sharing! miss you all!

Kelly Jean said...

Ahhh! SO CUTE!!! Haha :) Makes me excited to have a little boy!! {except maybe the spiders part ;)}

Unknown said...

these stories made me laugh, they are so cute!

Unknown said...

oh gosh! that story kills me about isaac!! hahahaha!