Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Luke!

Happy Happy Birthday to my Luke! You are such a joy and our family would not be complete without you! You have the biggest personality and you are so friendly with everyone! I feel amazingly blessed to be your mother! I love you!

Newborn Luke

One year Old

2 Years old
Sidenote:
(Seriously Ari this is your child. Those of you that know Ari does this not look just like her? I hope your Brigham looks just like this:-)



4 comments:

Nari said...

Ha ha! I love it! I hope Brig looks like him too or who knows maybe he'll look like you! :) Happy birthday Lukey! He is such a funny boy!

John, Rebecca, Wesley, and Ethan Payton said...

Love that little Man!! Happy birthday sweet boy!! Miss you guys!!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

He does look SO much like Ari!! Holy cow! Happy Birthday to Luke!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

Normally I dont think your boys look that much alike, but in that last picture he looks like isaac to me! I'm excited to see what gorgeous babies Ari has too!