Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4 years old

I cannot believe my baby is 4! (Well I do have 3 kids so I guess it's good that he's four years old). I do love having a 4 year old around. He's so independent and the things this kid says just make my day!

Tonight we took him to dinner for his Birthday and there was a family sitting next to us and Isaac was starring at the table next to us and finally I said: Isaac what are you looking at? He said: Mom that guy looks just like Rumpelstiltskin! haha, he really did too:)

A couple weeks ago we were at Walmart and a pretty large fellow came walking down the isle and Isaac said: Mom it looks like that guy had too many doughnuts!

Oh I love my little Isaac, he is my buddy. He's such a great helper with his little sister, he's a great friend to his little brother (most of the time), he is so smart, he loves to read, he loves to play imaginary games (especially super hero games). I can't believe how quickly he has grown up!

Newborn Isaac

One year old

2 Years old

3 Years old

4 Years old

3 comments:

Nari said...

Such a cute boy. He is getting so old! Happy birthday Mr. Isaac!

Kelly Jean said...

Wow, he's just a little man!! Such a handsome boy. I LOVE 4 year olds -- they do & say the CUTEST things! How fun that you get to have one of those for the next year! I love his funny observations, haha. Happy Birthday to him!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Such a handsome little man! SO cute! I love the cute things he said! Can't wait for more of that to happen with my boys :)