I saw
this cute little skirt on pintrest and knew Sadie had to have it! So I actually followed the tutorial and made it and I cannot believe how good it turned out! I can't wait to see how cute it looks on Sadie tomorrow at our 4th of July celebrations!
 |
| Skirt |
 |
| I needed a shirt to match so I used a long sleeve onesie that I didn't need and I made it into a short sleeve onesie. |
 |
| And of course the butt needed ruffles so that when she kicks her legs you can see ruffles under the skirt! |
 |
| I loved how the short sleeve turned out. I love little details. And the rosette looks perfect too! |
I followed
this tutorial for the sleeves.
 |
| The whole outfit. |
I cannot believe something I did actually worked, and it really wasn't that hard, I did struggle with the binding and had to have some help from my mama. But overall it was pretty easy! I can't wait to make a few more dresses for my Sadie girl.
3 comments:
look at you miss crafty!!! post some pics of sadie in it, it looks cute!
so so cute Brit! It turned out perfect! I saw three sisters at church with those skirts on and loved them! Maybe next year i will get ambitious again and make some...maybe. Lets get together next week!
Ohh, that is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Excellent job! Can't wait to see pictures of her in it :)
Post a Comment