I haven't posted the books I've been reading in a while. I now have a sidebar that tells the book I'm currently reading which is great and all but I thought I'd quickly take a moment and list the books I've read this year. In my life before 3 kids I could easily read a book a week, ah good times. (I say this with hesitancy because I really do LOVE having 3 little kids, and I'm sure one day when my kids are grown and my house is quiet I will have plenty of time to read all I want...) Even though now I am reading more like less than a book a month I still enjoy that time, it's my me time, how I relax and escape for a moment in my crazy world. I usually just read late into the night and occasionally during nap time. But when I read during nap time sometimes I feel guilty because there are 10 million things around the house that I should be getting to (actually I really should be doing some of that right now.) ANYWAY here's my list of books I've read during 2012...
 |
| Great book! I would recommend if you're an avid reader and love a good mystery story. I loved the twist at the end. |
 |
| I loved this book as well! It's a great historical fiction book, about the titanic, and it's based on true characters. |
 |
| This one is a life changer. I loved it. Also historical fiction, the characters are amazing, they stay with you long after the last page is read. |
 |
| Such a great book. I was hesitant at first but I really loved it. |
 |
| Just finished this and it was really good. I randomly picked it up at the library in a hurry (my kids were destroying the library and I had to grab the first book I saw). It's a book of Mormon fiction story. It was surprisingly well written. |
Well there you have it, 5 books in 7 months. Not my usual turn out but that's okay, like I said one day...If you're looking for something fun to read this summer maybe this will help you make your selection:)
2 comments:
I am SO glad you did this! I am always looking for new books to read but don't dare just pick up a random book. So thanks for the reviews!
That's more books than I've read in the past year! Way to go!! I'll have to remember this post when I finish the other 3 books I'm trying to finish right now :)
Post a Comment