Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bridal Shower

We threw a bridal shower for my new cousin to be. It turned out adorable! Thought I'd post some pics to share some ideas... 

Favor's table
Welcome table...

Food table....

Yellow and Blue is her wedding colors, I loved how it turned out!

Candy table...
 I am seriously obsessed with paper straws! They are so cute! 

Cute banner my mom made, she's so crafty! 

Super delicious bundtlets my Aunt Shaunie made! They look amazing
and they tasted great too! 

The favors. 
It was so fun to put everything together for this shower! I love doing stuff like this, and my mom is so talented  she put most of this together, and it all turned out great! I am really excited for the couple too, they are so adorable!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Way cute!! Love it.

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Holy cow! Pinterest Perfect shower! So cute!