I love the fall, not only is it perfect temperature, beautiful colors, the beginning of a new school year, and my birthday:) but it's also football season! Now I'm not one to love watching a football game on t.v. by myself! But if we're with friends, or watching Brock play then it's fun! Me and Isaac went and watched Brock and his friends play last Saturday morning. It was great fun until Chris Lapray and Josh Olofson ran into eachother and Josh broke his nose... oops! But we still had a good time besides that small factor... I think Brock is very excited for the day that he can take Isaac to his first BYU football game! Even though I think they both should be Ute fans! GO UTES;)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am so glad to see that you added that last line to the blog entry. I was sad to see that BYU beanie on his head. :) He is getting big. I can't believe that it has been three months! It is crazy to see him holding his head up. He has gotten so strong.
I was going to comment about that beanie on his head...better hope it's not on his head when I'M around, or it'll quickly get replaced! ;)
Ah, I love football season too! I don't really understand football - or even watch the game that much - but the atmosphere is so much fun. Isaac is so cute!!
You are a doll..and I agree. GO UTES. I hope you had a fantastic birthday! You are great! :)
Hey Britt, it's Trisha. You guys are so flippin' cute! I came across your blog through Kelly Brown's and I'm glad I did because I was going through some pictures this last weekend and there were actually a ton of me and you from EFY and sleepovers. Good times. That's so great that you have a baby boy! Now here's a question, are they as fun to dress up as girls? I'm worried that if I have a boy, I wont get to dress him up as cute as you could a girl. But it sure seems like you do a good job at dressing him SO cute!!!!
Post a Comment