I saw your dad tonight. He was the police officer on call when we were looking for kade's missing grandpa that has alzheimer's. kind of interesting; but so good to see Chad!
Brock and I were married in March 2007. We had our first baby boy Isaac in June 2008, his little brother Luke joined the family in May 2010 and our little Sadie arrived January 2012! Yes that's 3 kids under 3! Brock works hard in the Industrial Construction industry and I get the best job in the world, raising my 3 kids!
5 comments:
Oh Britt you have the cutest little family! And your baby is adorable! Congrats!
So cute... One day that little guy will like me! :)
He is getting so strong and it is crazy to see how big he is getting! I hope you three are doing well!
I saw your dad tonight. He was the police officer on call when we were looking for kade's missing grandpa that has alzheimer's. kind of interesting; but so good to see Chad!
CUTE PIC!! Hey i posted a few things on my blog but i didn't put words.. cause i didnt know what to say. But check it out!
Post a Comment