Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three Months Old!

I really can hardly believe that Isaac is 3 months old! It has gone by so fast. I had to put away all his newborn clothes and bring out his 3-6 month clothes and I almost cried... I'm so excited for the new things he's learning and his reactions to us now but I still am sad to see his tiny clothes getting bigger. It really is scary how fast time goes, and supposedly it just keeps going faster.

4 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

He's so beautiful! and just keeps getting cuter! I can't decide who he looks like more...he's a great mixture of both of you! Way to go, can't wait to see what your girl will look like! ;)

Nari said...

I cant believe he is 3 months (and 6 days) already! Gosh he is so cute. I miss him and you as well!

Travis and Addie said...

he is so stinkin' cute! I honestly can't get over it. It has got to be the weirdest reality knowing you have a 3 month old baby! haha

Kelly Jean said...

Hey, isn't it your birthday today? I think I remember it being yours & Camilla's bday... hmm. If I'm wrong, oops... if not, happy birthday! Either way, have a great day!