Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One year older and wiser too...

Happy Birthday to me! Yep it's official I'm the big 21! Now I can really party it up and have a good time! haha! right... we had a great time celebrating my brithday up in Park City this year. Even Brock the hairy grizzly bear, ditched school for one night to come up and have dinner and cake and ice cream. It was nice to just get away even if it was only for one night. (I can't wait till hunting season is over so he'll shave off that dang beard!;)
Isaac and I spent the day at the outlet mall. I dont think he loves it when I dress him up like a doll and take lots of pictures! But how can I resist look how dang cute he is! Overall it was a great birthday, I just can't believe it's been a whole year already and yet my whole life has changed quite dramatically in the last year! But it has all been for the better!

7 comments:

Kris and Corissa said...

Your boy is so cute Britt!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Happy late birthday! I am glad that you had a great one! Love ya!

Brianne said...

what a cute little poop he is :)

Nari said...

What a Beautiful sister I have!! I wish I could have came up for your day of birth! I can't wait to see you next week though! Aw Da wittle eyesac! He is such a little chunk! And the beard.... with the mexi stash..

{McGinty's} said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great day with your hubby and your cute little guy!!!!

The Payton's Place said...

yup, i offically suck! i am so sorry about forgetting your b-day! DUH! But I'll make it up to you...somehow...

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Happy Birthday Britt! I love Park City! You guys are such a cute family! 21 huh? SWEET! HAPPY BDAY!